Want to represent your brand with a custom packaging solution? Looking to market your products and preserve the freshness of your foods at the same time? NB3’s packaging printing service allows you to personalize your produce, snacks, and other goods in state-of-the-art flexible packaging designed specifically for products like yours.
Make your customers stop in their tracks with a colorful custom packaging solution by NB3! Contact us today for orders in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia.
Our Packaging Printing Capabilities
At NB3, our packaging printing capabilities include:
- Flexographic surface printing is a method of packaging printing that involves using rubber or flexible plastic so that the ink fully conforms to the surface. The ink used in this process typically dries quickly, making the manufacture time highly efficient for companies looking to receive their custom packaging without the wait.
- Rotogravure reverse printing is another packaging printing method where the image is created using indentations of it on a flat surface. This isn’t the most affordable technique for smaller orders, but because the quality of the image doesn’t deteriorate over longer print runs, it can be used repeatedly, making it a more cost effective choice in bigger ones.
Want to make your products pop on the shelves? We also offer shrink labels that conform to the shape of their packaging for all-around color or graphics!
How Our Custom Packaging Service Works
At NB3 Packaging, we want to help you make the most of your flexible packaging order, so we offer a printing service that can make ordinary bags or pouches unique. When you choose us for custom packaging, you have the option to provide your own artwork or use a designer of your choice to create one, giving you full control of your design. We can also connect you with our design partners if you want packaging with a stylish look, but don’t have a designer you want to use.
Once we’ve established your preference for the designer, we’ll ask you a few questions to learn what makes your project unique. Some things we might need to know when you call include what type of equipment you have, or if you want a pre-made solution, along with characteristics pertaining specifically to the products you’ll be packaging—like what kind of shelf life they have, what type of seal they need, etc. Based on a detailed assessment of your requirements, we’ll then proceed with the following process to create a colorful custom packaging solution for your products:
- Offer a preliminary price quote
- Provide samples to test run on your equipment
- Review graphics on Adobe Illustrator and via a print out
- Sign off on graphic print out
- Create the plates for your design
- Deliver your first order!
Contact Us for Custom Packaging in MD, PA, DE, NJ, SC, NC & VA
Want a flexible packaging solution that will turn heads down supermarket and store aisles? Looking to make your products stand out on the shelves with colorful graphics? NB3’s custom packaging service is just what you need to create a flexible printed solution that will keep your items protected and market your brand, from microwave meals and bags of chips to margaritas and protein powder.
Contact us today to place your order flexible custom packaging in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Virginia!